Sunday, December 01, 2013
Irshya devi(the goddess of Jealousy) gets hold of Anna Hazare who is doing all in his power to harm Arvind Kezriwal.
Wednesday, June 05, 2013
REAL ESTATE(REGULATION & DEVELOPMENT) BILL 2013 how the Central Government has let free the Builders to loot the general public.
Monday, April 16, 2012
R o b b y S h a r m a 865, Block-B, Panki Freelance Research Scholar Kanpur—208020 U.P. Town & Country Planning Problems
& Land Acquisition Act Ph:9235844258;9415438326
How prohibition on overloading of Trucks will destroy the Economy of
To Sri Manmohan Singh Ji 15-04-2012
Prime Minister of
Sir all that glitters is not Gold, similarly most of the Laws now being made in
There is a Myth that overloading of trucks is hurting the economy very badly in fact the opposite is true. Stop Overloading and your economy will suffer very badly as
It is proven fact that a Truck sanctioned to carry 9 tonnes can carry Eighteen Tonnes i.e. double and only about 25 % of fuel will be consumed extra. So you are saving 75 % of fuel.
Initially when Trucks were being manufactured in India at around 1950-60, the Trucks could not carry more load but later on with Steel heads coming in to vogue the problem was solved. The two major Truck Producers in India namely TATA & ASHOK LEYLAND due to fierce Competition amongst them produced Trucks of so fine a Quality that they could easily carry more than double the Loading capacity by weight but till about 1975, Tyres were the only problem because taking advantage of the shortage in this sector , the Tyre Companies formed a Cartel and produced very substandard Tyres in India till MODI GROUP entered the Field and started producing high quality tyres, forcing the rest to follow.
Since then the Trucks can easily carry even two and half time than the registered laden weight but to sell more trucks the Truck Companies are deliberately not giving “F” forms for the increased load carrying capacity with the result that the Truck which can easily load 20 Tonnes is sanctioned by Transport Authority to carry just 9 tonnes.
There is another Myth that Overloading of Trucks is responsible for majority of Accidents. In fact the opposite is true, In case of Overloaded Trucks, the Drivers, drive more slowly and carefully and thus more safely to protect the Tyres from overheating.
In fact high speed is the major cause of accidents in the Country and under loaded Trucks (and Buses) are driven at high speeds and recklessly causing millions of accidents, Therefore Speed is the main culprit for causing so many accidents and not Load. Seeing the high density of population in
There is another Myth that Overloaded Trucks damage the Roads. This may happen as we in
Now the question of breakdown of Trucks on account of overloading has to be addressed .In this connection if Roads are smooth and the Speed (rather than weight) is controlled then this problem will not be there. More wear and tear results in more production of Spare parts and thus generates employment for millions of Workers and Mechanics.
It will be in the interest of a Fuel scarce Country like
Rest assured that the Tyre Companies will meet the challenge and the most critical load bearing component i.e. Tyres will not be found lacking in Quality, the Trucks are already of so high a quality that they can carry twice the Weight than now at no extra cost at all, what ever the Manufacturers lack is already taken care of by the Vehicle Owners, who increase a few leaves in the Springs and give the extra tension require to the Spring a practice which they have been following since decades.
Remember only drastic ideas can change the destiny of Countries no matter how unpleasant they may sound
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
WINDFALL FOR THE OFFICERS OF THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION PLANNING BOARD
Posted by Robby Sharma on 26-10-2011
The Allahabad High Court full Bench while deciding the greater Noida and Noida Extension-NOIDA Land acquisition cases on 21-10-2011 has issued a direction which will enrich the officers of the NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION PLANNING BOARD beyond their wildest imagination. The Builders in order to get their projects approved will have to get the Master Plan 2021 of NOIDA approved by the NCRPB and every one knows that the NOIDA Authorities are not going to grease the palms OF THE NCRPB officers for the purpose so it is but natural that the BUILDERS will be forced to step in. Rest assured the NCRPB will approve all the projects as in India everything everyone is for sale.The relevant direction of the Allahabad High Court is as follows:-
Reserved on 30.09.2011.
Delivered on 21.10.2011.
Group-1 (Writ petitions relating to village Patwari)
(1)Case :- WRIT - C No. - 37443 of 2011
Petitioner :- Gajraj And Others
Respondent :- State Of U.P. And Others
(2)Case :- WRIT - C No. - 48089 of 2011
Petitioner :- Meghraj Singh And Others
Respondent :- State Of U.P. And Others
……………some five hundred other cases
“5. The Greater NOIDA and its allottees are directed not to carry on
development and not to implement the Master Plan 2021 till the observations and directions of the National Capital Regional Planning Board are incorporated in Master Plan 2021 to the satisfaction of the National Capital Regional Planning Board. We make it clear that this direction shall not be applicable in those cases where the development is being carried on in accordance with the earlier Master Plan of the Greater NOIDA duly approved by the National Capital Regional Planning Board.”
The judgment of the Allahabad High Court although correct in dismissing the cases filed years after the Acquisition is very very strange indeed with regard to cases where the Builders carried on developments in spite of status quo orders of the Court. The Court has ignored the contempt of its own orders and given no relief to the Writ Petitioners of these Writ petitions. Satish Mishra is indeed a great fixer of Judiciary and that is the only reason that he is so close to Mayawati ji.
This Judgment , by which relief has been given to builders and Allottees of plots solely on the ground that they are third parties and as such third party rights need to be protected. Now what this Judgment means is that some dacoit can rob you and then sell your property to say ten people and when the Police catches him then you will not get back your property as third party rights have been created by the robber selling the goods to these ten people. Now is it what actually happens? Answer is …. No. In such cases the Police even arrests the buyers of the stolen property. So indeed the Judgment is ridiculous. So what should have been done is that the Land which was fraudulently acquired (stolen) from the land owners, who did not take any compensation should have been restored back to the owners (irrespective of the fact that 60% or even 90 % Land owners had accepted the Compensation) and the Builders and Allottees of NOIDA Authorities should have been given the option of recovering their damages from the NOIDA/Greater NOIDA Authorities and the Court fee for the purpose should have been hoisted on the NOIDA Authorities. That would have been Justice.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
PRANAB MUKHERJEE & his Oath to Support his UPA GANG
Posted by Robby Sharma on 30-09-2011 email@example.com
Main Pranab Mukherjee, Ishwar ko Hazir Nazir maan kar yeh kasam khata hoon ki :-
1. pichale dino jo maine 25-03-2011 ko apne UPA gang ke anya Sadasya Chidambram ke khilaf 2 G mamle mein ek note likh diya thaa who vastav mein maine is prakran mein apna hissa na milne ke karan likh diya tha.
2. Ab mere Gang ki leader Sonia Ji aur Deputy leader Manmohanji ne is prakran mein mera hissa mujhe de diya hai atah aaj ke baad main puri nishtha se apne UPA gang ki bhalai ke liye kaam karoonga tatha UPA Gang ke karya arthaat Bharat desh ko puri tarah loot kar iski samast Daulat apne UPA gang ke sadasyon mein baatne mein poora sahayog karoonga tatha puri nishtha se is kaam ko anjaam doonga.
3. Apne pure hosho havas mein main yeh bayan karta hoon, ishwar meri madad karein.
I Pranab Mukherjee swear on God as hereunder:-
1. That recently on March-25-2011 I had drafted a note against
my fellow Gang Member Chidambram due to Non Receipt of my
share in 2-G scam.
2. That now the leader of my UPA Gang Soniaji & deputy Leader Manmohan Ji have given me my share ,therefore I take oath to work for the welfare of my UPA Gang with full sincerity and give my full cooperation in the Gang’s objective of Looting Bharat and dividing all its wealth amongst the Gang Members of the U.P.A Gang. No person whether poor or Rich should have any doubt about it.
3. I have given the above statement in a very healthy and wealthy state of mind. So help me God.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Son Born to a Eunuch-Hijre ko Beta paida hua hai
Posted by Robby Sharma on 28-09-2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
Yesterday the Central Bureau of Investigation (C.B. I ) of India has pleaded in The Supreme Court that it is a Autonomous Organization as such the Central Government can not force it to probe the Role of P. Chidambram in the 2-G Scam.
So finally a Son has been born to a Eunuch and CBI has delivered Chidambram’s Son. It is indeed the event of the millennium.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Anna Hazare Ji Beware of False Prophets (God men)
Posted by Robby Sharma on 22-08-2011
Feedback -- email@example.com
Respected Anna Hazare Ji Please beware of False Prophets and so called God Men as they are none other than Corporates and the only difference between them and other Corporate Sector is that the Corporate Sector pays taxes while these False Prophets and so called God Men do not pay any taxes.
Please remember that they have made an appearance after seeing the massive Crowds gathered in your Support since early Morning on Sunday. They may be the agents of the Government and please understand that they neither have the good of the Country in their hearts nor your welfare. They are also very jealous of your popularity, had they really cared about the Country, then instead of just visiting you in Jail, they would have given a call to their followers to fill the Jails on the day of your arrest itself and should have gone to Jail themselves. Please also understand that you live in a Room of 8X10, while their Bathrooms are five times bigger than your Room and their Bank Lockers are even bigger.
Please remember I have never seen a God Man in
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Aruna Roy and Her Lok Pal Bill
Posted by Robby Sharma on 20-08-2011
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The latest news is that Ms Aruna Roy has come forward with another Lok Pal Bill and she claims that Anna and his team are not the only Civil Society in
2. Well Aruna Roy Ji I would like to tell you that the people of India will recognize the Team Anna as the Civil Society of India because they have been advancing the cause since long and their team Members have gone on fast and endangered their lives not once but several times.
3. So Aruna Roy Ji do you wish to say that we should also wait for your Children to grow up and stake a claim to being the Civil Society after say about ten or twenty years.
4. Aruna Roy Ji please note that you no longer belong to the Civil Society in fact now you belong to the Ruling Society being a member of the National Advisory Council a team headed by the Mother Hen of Corruption Ms Sonia Gandhi. It is only at her instigation that you have come forward to sabotage the people’s movement led by Anna.
5. Please remember you should not be jealous of Anna Hazare, you of your own accord Joined Sonia and her team.
6. Please remember that when a Goat is readied to be eaten he is castrated and he becomes badhia and grows fat and then he remains useless for any other manly purpose but simply provides more meat to the Eaters and that is the entire purpose of his castration.
7. So Aruna Roy ji please enjoy your position and the riches and power which come with it and leave
Here is an article about the Uncivil Comments against team Anna by Aruna Roy:-
Uncivil comments by Aruna Roy
Tribune News Service
New Delhi, April 16
Another meeting on the Jan Lokpal Bill at Nehru Memorial adjoining the historic Teen Murti Bhavan saw civil society members voicing apprehensions on the unlimited powers that the Lokpal would enjoy if an anti-corruption Bill, as envisaged by Hazare-Kejriwal group in the joint drafting committee, becomes a reality.
“The attempt is not to junk the Bill but we don’t want to create a Frankenstein either,” leading social activist and member of Sonia Gandhi-headed National Advisory Council Aruna
According to NCPRI member Shekhar Singh, accountability of the Loppal is exceedingly important. “Not just for the 11 persons at the top but at the level of vigilance officers in districts, where it may become the most lucrative post to hold,” he says. Ever since the agitation started, differences have emerged with the Hazare-Arvind Kejriwal group, which wanted its version of the Jan Lokpal Bill to be the basis of discussion with the government. An issue on which it particularly does not agree is the setting of deadlines, first for the Bill to be finalised and then passed by the Parliament.
The Aruna Roy-led Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sanghtan has asked for “broad public consultation, across groups and regions” to precede the joint drafting of the Lokpal Bill by civil society and UPA Ministers. There is a need for a strong anti-corruption bill but not at the cost of quality,
Incidentally, members insisted that today’s meeting should not be termed as a “parallel meeting” since it had been planned much earlier. Roy said today’s meeting had originally been planned as a meeting of NAC’s Working Goup on Transparency and Accountability meeting on NAC, which was earlier shelved.
A Frankenstein’s monster that will devour all of us’
Krishen Kak 11 May 2011
Three earlier essays on “the Hazare phenomenon” enlarged on the duplicity involved of Hazare and company in their crusade against corruption. The essays noted, in particular, the shady financial dealings and absence of transparency and accountability in the publicly-presented accounts of the NGOs of Hazare & co., though they demand transparency and accountability from others. Scanned were data in the public domain of Anna Hazare and his NGOs, Arvind Kejriwal and his NGOs, Kiran Bedi and her NGO, Swami Agnivesh, Mallika Sarabhai, Shanti and Prashant Bhushan, Medha Patkar, Aruna Roy and Harsh Mander. Justice Hegde’s association with the politically-biased Hazare & co., while still Karnataka State Lokayukta, was questioned. Noted too was the gross hypocrisy of their alignment with the person publicly described as the source of corruption in
In “The ox calling the donkey horned”, Aruna Roy was quoted on the Jan Lokpal Bill drafted by Kejriwal with support from Hegde and Prashant Bhushan. She called it “a Frankenstein’s monster that will devour all of us”. Aruna Roy is Convener of the Government of India’s National Advisory Council Working Group on Transparency, Accountability and Governance. She is thus Sonia Gandhi’s NAC mukhota in the war against corruption, just as Anna Hazare is Kejriwal’s PCRF’s IAC’s mukhota.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Letter to Anna Hazare Ji for saving the Country
Posted by Robby Sharma on 19-08-2011
please give feedback on email@example.com
Dear Anna Hazare Ji here is what I think you should do next to take forward your struggle to rid
The Elections are coming the first one being in Uttar Pradesh next year Please give a call to the people of the Nation to boycott all the present political parties and make a call to the ordinary Honest Citizens of the Country to fight the Elections as Independent candidates and out of these please back the Candidates who meet the following standards and agree to the following conditions:-
1. The candidate seeking your Approval should be able to pass a Narco Analysis test as well as a Lie Detector test to ensure that he/she does not have any Black money and is not indulging in any Criminal Activities.
2. The Candidate Seeking your Approval will have to agree that he/she will if elected agree to undergo a Narco analysis and Lie Detector test every three months to ascertain if he/she has indulged in any Corrupt practices during that period.
3. Your Team should make New Laws and Amend the existing Laws in public interest and all the Candidates enjoying your support shall be obliged to pass these Laws in the Legislature/Parliament.
4. If any Candidate after being elected fails to abide by these terms then you should give a call to all the people of the Nation to boycott that candidate for ever and for a Social boycott of his entire family.
5. Your team should immediately decide about the amendments which need to be made to the Constitution in public interest so that the coming generations may be protected against corrupt Governance.
6. Please make Constitutional Amendment to provide for periodic preferably every three months Narco Analysis and Lie Detector tests of all the Bureaucrats and Ministers to find out if they have indulged in any Corruption during the period. If Science can be made to save human Lives then it can also be used to free the Country from Corruption since at time of the Making of the Constitution and the Indian Evidence Act, the Lie Detector Tests / Narco Analysis tests were not known , they have to be included now as the truth has to be found at all cost.
7. Your team should lay down the Qualifications for election as Legislators/Parliamentarians and lay down the age of retirement of politicians, in these qualifications. The whole concept behind the Retirement Age is that after a certain age, both physical and mental alertness decreases therefore if a Supreme Court Judge is retired at 65, an Army General at 60 and other Government servants also at about Sixty then how can the Politicians be allowed to continue after Sixty five ? are they a better specimen? Just imagine a scenario where there is a nuclear attack on India late at Night and some Old aged Prime Minister of say above Seventy is awakened, he will be incoherent for a long period of time and then may be he may be able to gather his wits around him, then may be he will not even be able to stand on his quivering arthritis stricken legs by then it may be too late. If medical certification of fitness is given as an excuse then the same should apply to the Army Officer/Judges and other Government officers also as they in any case have lesser responsibility/decision making power than the Ministers/P.M.
8. Make a new Law to subject all the present Ministers / Prime Ministers and Bureaucrats as well as those who have retired during the last ten years, to a Compulsory Lie Detector Test as well as a Narco Analysis test to find out about the black money stashed by them and then to recover the same and punish the culprits. In case of the Deceased out of the above category their heirs may also be made to undergo these tests.
9. Please note that All new Laws in India as well as the existing Laws are failing in India as the Implementing agencies are totally corrupt and these laws were made by the British and later on by Indian Politicians assuming that the Implementing agency will be totally Honest while the Opposite is true and to prevent the misuse there are no safeguards in the Laws. Had these Laws been made with the assumption that they will be implemented by corrupt officers then there would have been safeguards in all the individual laws themselves to prevent their misuse, the Provisions of IPC are inadequate as even the supervising officers all the way to the top are corrupt.All new Laws which are made and All existing Laws should be amended, and it should be ensured that they are made or amended keeping in mind that the Implementing Agency is likely to be totally Corrupt and to prevent the misuse or disuse of the Laws, provisions should be made in to all these Laws itself providing for stringent penalty for Omission as well as for misuse. For example if it is the duty of the Municipality to ensure that there are no stray Animals(cows, Dogs Pigs etc) on the Roads then if say some individual or some Organization finds say Fifty strays on the Road then the Officer responsible should be deemed to have indulged in Corruption (Omission has to be treated as Corruption otherwise no Law will ever succeed.) and then there should be provision for his imprisonment of at least three years as well as termination of service. Similarly if say ten Illegal Building or ten cases of Illegal User of Land is found in any given area/Zone in a city then the Engineer/Officer responsible for preventing this should be deemed to have indulged in Corruption and should be deemed to be in Collusion with the Law breakers and he should be imprisoned for minimum five years as well as terminated from service. Similarly if there are found to be say three encroachments on some village common land, unreported by the Patwari to his superiors, the Patwari should be deemed to have colluded with the land grabbers and should imprisoned for three years as well as thrown out of service. If however the Patwari reports the Illegality then after being reported by the Patwari, his superior officer fails to act within three days then he should be deemed to have colluded with the encroacher and should be imprisoned for seven years as well as terminated from service. The higher the post the greater the punishment.It is impossible to control or prevent Corruption just by The Prevention of Corruption Act as the Corrupt do not give advance telegrams to the Authorities declaring that they will be taking bribe on such and such date at such and such venue so please come and catch them red handed therefore Omission beyond a reasonable limit has to be treated as Corruption, the only thing to be kept in mind is that a reasonable exception has to be made such as if there are only say ten Stray Animals or only three Illegal Buildings/Land User in his Area then the Officer may be allowed to make amends by removing the Illegality but a warning should be issued to him and entered in his C.R.
10. In the next part I will give suggestions to prevent the Corruption at lower levels of the Government.
(865, Block-B, Panki Kanpur-208020)
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Anna Hazare will have to die in Jail to stir Kolkata/West Bengal
Posted by Robby Sharma on 16-08-2011 please respond on firstname.lastname@example.org
To day the entire Country was up in arms literally in Support of Anna Hazare after his arrest but not a squeak was heard from Kolkata / West Bengal after all their dearest Mamta Didi , to whom they are emotionally attached due to the 30 year misrule of Marxists is a member of the Criminal Gang of UPA . The Bengalis react emotionally, the only time I remember they reacted was when
The good news coming on 21-august from Kolkata is that the P.M has BEEN BOOED AND TOLD TO GO BACK BY KOLKATTANS, THAT IS THE SPIRIT I WANT IN KOLKATA.
Tags-Anna Hazare, Kolkata, Kolkatta, Anna Hazare please die in Jail.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Kapil Sibbal ,Digvijai Singh, Pranab Mukherjee, P Chidambram, the Varah Avtars of the India National Congress Gang
Kapil Sibbal ,Digvijai Singh, Pranab Mukherjee, P Chidambram, the Varah Avtars of the
Posted on 16-08-2011
by Robby Sharma email@example.com
Dear Country men I feel that Kapil Sibbal, Digvijai Singh, Pranab Mukherjee and P Chidambram are proving to be the Varaah Avtars of the Gang of Indian National Congress in power in
Just see and look closely at their faces and see how their evil deeds are reflecting on them Kapil Sibbal, Pranav Mukherjee and Digvijay Singh all three’s faces Resemble a Varah and as for Chidambram, he resembles a tall but ill fed varah. If you agree then email me.
As far back as 27-03-2006 in my post titled 2030-INDIA-the biggest Brothel & human organs market of the World , I had clearly written about the Gangs in India as under:-
In the Subject heading—“Monopoly of Government functionaries over all the material resources of the Country. instead of people friendly Governments, there are only Organized gangs in power every where, Governments functioning solely for the benefit of lobbying interests.”
“ para- 89- …….If one goes to a PWD Office, one feels that he is
caught up in gang of which the Executive Engineer is the Sargana (Gang Leader).similarly if one goes to a Electricity Office, one feels that he is
caught up in gang of which the Executive Engineer is the Sargana (Gang Leader. if one goes to a PWD Office, one feels that he is caught up in a gang of which the Executive Engineer is the Sargana (Gang Leader) similarly in a Municipal Corporation the same feeling is there only it is the Municipal Commissioner who is the Gang Leader, Similarly in Urban Development Authority, the Vice Chairman is the Gang leader, in a Collectorate, the Collector is the Gang leader, similarly in the District Courts, the District Judge seems to be the Gang Leader, similarly in the High Courts & the Supreme Courts, the Chief Justice is the Gang leader, in the case of the States, the Chief Minister & in case of the Central Government, the Prime Minister is the Gang leader. Look at Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya (Secratariat) it is more of a Veshyalaya (Brothel),with hundreds of call girls plying their trades there, meeting Secretaries & Ministers ,lobbying for the interests of their businessmen clients who send them their to get their works done.”
Lately after the Supreme Court Collegiums took over appointments of Judges in the higher Judiciary, there are some people friendly Judgments in say about one percent of the cases but the higher Judiciary is weighed down by the Lakhs of anti people Judgments delivered over the years earlier when the Higher Courts were full of anti people Judges and their only qualification to be appointed was Arse licking of Politicians / Government. These Judgments were delivered by bigger benches of 4 or 5 or even more Judges as at that time there was very little work for Supreme Court Judges and greater number were free to sit on Benches and hear cases. As against that, now only two judges hear the same type of cases as such they can not over-rule the earlier foolish anti people Judgments delivered by larger Benches. The only solution lies if the present Chief Justice ensures that all cases are heard by not less than Seven Judges so that the earlier dirt can be cleared.
The Government keeps on shouting that the Parliament is Supreme and that Anna Hazare and others are trying to blackmail it and all their acts are unconstitutional. Now does the Government wish to say that once it gets a majority, its Gang gets a License to loot the Country and trample upon the General Public as long as the Gang remains in Majority.
The recent case of Karnataka is a case in point, where the Lokayukt found the Chief Minister and some of his Ministers guilty of corrupt practices and even after that B.S. Yedurappa remained defiant saying he enjoyed the support of the majority of legislators (it was only after the National Leadership of BJP swung in to action that he resigned but on his own terms and his man was made Chief Minister and mark my words were it not for the ongoing agitation of Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev against corruption then even the BJP would have remained mum because it too is a Gang remember the serpentine Queues of favor seekers for petrol pump and gas agencies during P.M ship of Atal Bihari Vajpayee , who were obliged in thousands.
Therefore if the Constitution fails to prevent the Government from looting the people then it needs to be changed as it has been changed a hundred times for the benefit of the Looting politicians, surely it can be amended to bring in the provision to punish these corrupt politicians / Bureaucrats by providing for compulsory quarterly Narco Analysis and Lie detector tests to find out about the corruption done by them.
Till today no qualification for Legislators and Parliamentarians has been laid down. Firstly it should be made mandatory for politicians to retire when they attain the age of sixty five years an age at which even Supreme Court Judges are retired. Secondly they should be subjected to Narco Analysis and Lie detector tests to find out about their Black money before their nominations are accepted. If this is not made mandatory then the Country will go to Dogs.
There may be arguments that these provisions are not in the Constitution and Evidence Act but these can be amended in public interest.
Another warning please please beware of appointing any Senior Advocate of the Supreme Court or the High Courts to any Legislative Assembly /Council seat or Parliament or to any other Constitutional Post they are the most dangerous and harmful people in India please do not ask me for reasons as I have found this out by my lengthy research only. Lately they are being given tickets in large numbers by powerful politicians of all parties, as they are helping them in hiding thir Illdeeds and saving them in the Courts.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Are our Security Forces really efficient or are they over glorified
By Robby Sharma…. 14-07-2011
I just want to make the few points as below:-
1. It took almost 72 Hours for thousands of Police personnel and
dozens of Elite NSG Commandos to tackle the Mumbai terror attacks on 26 November 2008 and there were only about ten Terrorists and in fact in the Taj Hotel there were only two or three terrorists and they held on for 72 hours. Major Unnikrishnan lost his life in the operations.
2. Hundreds of Civilians were killed and injured and Top Police
Officers like Hemant Karkare and his colleagues fell to Terrorist
3. In the
encounters between Army and Terrorists and invariably a Major or Colonel of the Army is killed and many Army men injured and there is merely a solitary Terrorist or two killed in the encounter.
4. Recently there was a terrorist attack in
Intercontinental Hotel and all of the about nine Terrorists were killed, within about six hours and the Civilian casualties , were between ten to less than twenty as per reports Please compare.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
ABOLISH PRIVATE FAIR PRICE SHOPS IN P.D.S AND HAND THEM OVER TO PRIMARY SCHOOLS
R o b b y S h a r m a 865, Block-B, Panki Freelance Research Scholar Kanpur------ 208020 Town & Country Planning Problems Uttar Pradesh.
& Land Acquisition Act Ph:9235844258;9415438326 firstname.lastname@example.org Blog-http://sharmarobby.wordpress.com;
The Chairperson of NAC through
Subject :- News Items to the effect that NAC has recommended that
Fair Price Shop owners Commission be increased and they
be paid salaries also
Respected Chairperson Ji
1. If the above subject line is true then it would be a very contra productive decision because please understand that the Salaries of Public servants have been increased ten fold during the last ten years but the corruption has gone up hundred fold because the public servants due to their increased wages, get used to a better and in fact elitist lifestyles and start moving in still higher social circles, foreign jaunts etc and thus the hunger for money is ten times more, the Scams which used to be in hundreds of Crores are now in Lakhs of Crores. An I.A.S couple in Madhya Pradesh was found to have three hundred Crores in black money. There are thousands like them who have been not caught. Therefore by paying salaries to the Fair Price Shop owners and increasing their Commission will whet their hunger for easy money even more. Why do you think there is a heavy premium to get Fair Price Shops, is it because the Fair Price Shop owners are so mad as to form a queue for some Loss making project. In U.P a Grain Scam of several Thousand Crores in pilfering of Fair Price Shops Grains to Bangladesh etc is being investigated by C.B.I and the culprits are mostly District Collectors and Fair Price Shop Owners.
- Therefore the only way that the Public Distribution System can be used for the benefit of the people is by making the Government run Primary / Elementary Schools of Villages as the basic block of development works in Villages /Towns. The teachers in these Schools ( please do not equate them with teachers of higher education in specialized fields, which are even now underpaid) are paid salaries far in excess of the work they do (you can get better and more laborious teachers at one third the salaries it is the mistaken notion of the Government that if they pamper Government servants by paying more money to them then they will work better and will not be corrupt, in fact the opposite is true the more you pay the more corrupt they will be.). They hardly have four hours of work to do and on top of it they enjoy hundreds of days of vacation.
- That all the Fair Price hops should be handed over to the primary/ Elementary Schools, they will neither lack the manpower nor the time to do this Job which is in fact very simple as the Fair Price Owners merely open their Shops for only a day or two to distribute the Ration. The children studying will be able to inform their Parents about the availability date of the Rations. In fact these Primary /Elementary Schools teachers and Staff can be given many more Jobs which are presently being entrusted to the Lekhpals/Patwaris/Talatis (Revenue Inspectors called by different names in various States and it is one of the very few Government Posts, which have been manned , since even the British Times by the most corrupt persons and is almost hundred % corrupt cadre and was corrupt even in British times the failure of all the Government Welfare Schemes is mainly due to this cadre, which works directly under the District Collectors, who are the Mother Hen of Corruption in India).
- You can give the Job of Survey of BPL families, Job of keeping track of MANREGA Funds, WIDOW PENSION, Old Age Pension, Handicapped Pension Scheme and even entrust the Election List maintenance etc to these Primary/ Elementary Schools. In short if the Country is to prosper then these Primary /
(which are present in millions and almost every where) should be made the basic building Block of development and public service. All they need to do is to work for two hours after School hours and even then they will not have to work for more than eight hours a day. Elementary Government Schools
Please give a careful thought and abolish all the FAIR PRICE SHOPS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND HAND OVER THE PDS SYSTEM TO THE GOVERNMENT RUN PRIMARY/ ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
R o b b y S h a r m a 865, Block-B, Panki Freelance Research Scholar Kanpur------ 208020 Town & Country Planning Problems Uttar Pradesh.
& Land Acquisition Act Ph:9235844258;9415438326 email@example.com Blog-http://sharmarobby.wordpress.com;
The Secretary, National Advisory Council,
email: ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject;- PART-2-Some major defects in the Land Acquisition Amendment Bill-2009, passed by the Lok sabha , and proposed to be again put up before both Houses of Parliament.
Honorable Secretary Ji:
I am pasting below News Item Dated 4 July 2011 disclosing about certain views of the National Advisory Council as well as about some of the Proposals of the Central Government. I have already in Part-1 of my letter to you explained why the 70 /30 ratio for Private Land Seeking Parties need not at all be Incorporated, In fact the present Unrest about Land Acquisition is only because of the Evil Deeds of the LAND ACQUISITION COLLECTORS all over the Country. Details have been given by me in my detailed Commentary on Land Acquisition Amendment Act on my Blog. The reasons behind the revolt against Land Acquisition may be summarized as below:-
1. That The Land Acquisition Collectors, since many decades have
been declaring a fraction of the actual Market rate as Award to nourish the Mafia Nexus of Land Acquisition Collector/His officials+ some powerful and resourceful Villagers (who finance the Reference cases of Poor Villagers) + Advocates (who in turn settle with the Judges hearing the Reference Cases for Increase in Compensation ).
2. That for Example if the Market rate of any Land is say Rs. 1000/= per square Meters then as a general practice the Land acquisition Collector will declare a belated Award of about Rs 100/= Per square meters. Thereafter the Mafia will come in to operation and Agreements will be got signed from affected Villagers (by the Resourceful Villager + Advocates) whereby the Villager will be made to agree to give about fifty % of the increased Compensation (declared in Reference Cases under Section-18 by the Civil Judges) to this Mafia.
3. That The corruption prevailing in Courts, in Land Acquisition Compensation claims is quite apparent from the Observations made by the Allahabad High Court Bench in their judgment dated-05-03-2004 in the matter of Fiirst Appeal No.981 of 2002 (Agra Development Authority V/s State of U.P) and other connected appeals, the Observations are:-
“These facts disclose the scandalous state of affairs prevailing in the district courts of the U.P. and it is no wonder that the public is disgusted with this state of affairs which smacks of rampant corruption”………………………
“Let the Registrar of this Court place copy of this judgment before the Administrative Committee of the High Court for taking appropriate action against the concerned persons and Judicial officers who appear to be in collusion.” One of the Judges who delivered the Judgment in the above case , M.Katju is now a Supreme Court Judge. Dozens of Civil Judges came under a cloud by this Judgment.
4. That in the past, The Land Acquisition Collectors almost always gave their Awards, treating the Lands of the Landowners, almost always as Agricultural Lands. In reference Cases the Civil Courts treated the Lands near the Cities and within them as having probability of being built upon and so in most of the cases they compared the market rates with small plots sold in the Vicinity for dwellings and started deducting from 25 % to ONE THIRD for Development and balance was allowed as Compensation. To better understand it the following example may be taken: (i)- In a Land Acquisition Case of say 1967, in
5. That in the Land Acquisition Amendment Bill-2009, the Central Government has fixed a better criteria for fixing the Market Rate and for this purpose, they have inserted SECTION-11B but even after this the Controversy will remain because the Collectors declare two types of Circle Rates, one for Agricultural Lands in Rs. Per Hectares/Acres, and one for Residential/ Commercial /Industrial Plots in Rs per Square meters. The difference is huge for example in Gurgaon, the Circle Rate for
6. That to avoid this I had made detailed Suggestions in my letter dated 23rd March-2007 but they have not been heeded. No guidelines in this respect are there as to what rate to apply and where and while comparing the price with market rate of small Plots what is to be deducted for development charges (presently generally 25 % to one third is deducted and in some cases even 84 % has been deducted without any reasonable cause).
7. That about 80 years back the Bombay High Court said that while comparing the rate of Large Plot of Land with that of a small Plot of Land , the Wholesale Rate should be about 40 % to the retail rate , this Judgment was followed by the Supreme Court in only one or two cases but this is a very reasonable calculation. Say in the case of Gurgaon, in Areas where the Retail rate of Developed Plots is 25000/= per square meters the Rate of Rs. 10000/= NETT is Needed to be paid to the Land Owner , which comes to Rs 4 Crore per Acre, which is the actual market Rate of agricultural Land in Gurgaon as against the Circle Rate of Rs One Crore/Acre. You may make inquiries about this and you will be amazed to find it to be true. Therefore clear guidelines are needed in the Land Acquisition Amendment Bill 2009 specially in proposed Section-11- B if farmers unrest/ revolt and consequent litigation is to be avoided
8. That secondly there are no transparent guidelines for fixing of Circle Rates, in Delhi & Gurgaon & NOIDA, where lots of black money is in play the Circle Rates are about 25 % of actual Market Rate while in Cities like Kanpur, where the State Government in its greed for Stamp duty collection has in most outlying areas fixed the Circle Rates at thrice the actual rates with regard to Residential/ Commercial Circle Rates . Therefore this aspect of arbitrary fixation needs to be addressed if Proposed Section-11 B(1) (i) is to be meaningful. Proposed Section 11-B (1) (ii) & (iii) are meaningless till such time that the black money content of Land deals is not eliminated and for this purpose it should be mandatory for the Collector/ Income Tax Department (which has now by Section-50 C of their Act started valuing properties at the minimum rate of Circle Rate) to acquire randomly about 2 to 3 % of properties registered in the Registrar’s Office by paying ten to fifteen percent over and above the purchase cost. (for this purpose a independent Committee will have to keep an eye on the actual market rates and recommend Acquisition of undervalued properties)
9. Whatever may be the provisions of Law laid down,it is certain that the Land Acquisition Collector will never follow them (as per the past record) therefore unless Criminal penalty is imposed on the Land Acquisition Collector, for neglecting to follow the provisions of law, the problem will not end .The present Country wide Unrest against Land Acquisition is mainly because of the malafide and mischievous actions of the Land Acquisition Collectors. That therefore there should be a proviso to Section-11-B to the effect “that if the Land Acquisition Collector omits to take in to consideration fully, the factors provided for by Sections 11-B (1) (i)(ii) (iii) or 11B (2) (i)(ii)(iii), then he shall be held personally responsible and will be punished with imprisonment of three years as well as with fine”.
10. That the Proposed Section-11-B (3) is unconstitutional as it does not matter to the Land Owner as to which Agency is taking his Land and to which Use it will be put. There can be no discrimination on this account in matters of Compensation if this Section is not deleted then it will give rise to millions of litigations. A Judgment or two in this respect of the Supreme Court were given on account of over zealousness to favor the Government and are in fact wrong.
11. That However there may be cases of States, where the Land Owners get only restricted Rights of User of their Agricultural Lands and can not put it to any other Use but in case of Uttar Pradesh the Bhumidhar (Landholder) with transferable Right can under Section-142, of the U.P. Zamindari Abolition & Land reforms Act-1950, use his Land for any purpose including Industry, Commercial, residential and he does not even need the permission of any body under the U.P. Zamindari Abolition & Land reforms Act-1950 for this purpose. The Land of the Land Holder is his livelihood and he can earn his livelihood by his traditional / any other Lawful means through his Land. Therefore a detailed examination on this aspect is needed.
12. That if the true Market Rate is offered to the Land Owner at time of the Section-4 Notification itself and the Circle Rate is reasonable and reflects the actual Market Rate then majority of Land Owners will accept it as I have submitted in my detailed Suggestions dated 23rd March-2007.
13. That proposed Section 11 C , though not illegal will prove to be useless.
14. That no Proposal is there in the Land Acquisition Amendment Bill-2009 to stop the Illegal practice of Collectors, who manipulate as well as sometimes fabricate records to escape from the LIMITATION PROVISIONS between Section-4 Notification & Section-6 Declaration and Section-6 Declaration and Section-11 Award. To stretch this time limit they insert notices in Newspapers as late as two to three months (and in certain cases even years) and even then if they fail to make the declaration of section-6/ award under Section 11, they fabricate public notice and just type a Notice and show that it was displayed on notice Board in Panchayat or at prominent places. I had given detailed suggestions in the Letter dated 23rd March-2007, which have not been heeded. In fact the time period between first and last Publication should not be more than 15 days and Criminal Penalty should be levied on the Land acquisition Collector and he should be punished by two years imprisonment on the breach of this period or in the alternative, the First of the date of Publication in the gazette/ Newspaper/ Public Places should be the relevant date for the purpose of date of section-4 Notification /Date of Section-6 declaration as the case may be.
15. 15. That the Amendments proposed in Section -12 are insufficient, the Land acquisition Collectors have been on a regular basis making back dated awards and filing them to avoid Section-11A limitation. It should be made mandatory for the Collector to publish a summary of his Award in the Official Gazette. He should further be directed to publish a public notice of the Award having been declared within three days of declaring the Award and the date of the earlier Publication of the two should be taken as the date of Award. I have given detailed suggestions in this regard in my Letter dated 23rd March-2007.
16. 16. That the News item dated 04 July 2011 says that the Central Government is thinking of making Section-6 Declaration as relevant date for purpose of Market Value. This proposal is outright foolish as after publication of the Section- 4 Notification, the Act bars the sale and purchase of Land in the Area so after this date , there is no way that the Market value can be ascertained for Section-6 Declaration date. About fifty sixty seventy years back when there was no limitation between Section-4 to Section-6 and between Section-6 to Section-11, the Section -6 date was taken as there used to be gap of decades between the Section-4 & 6 and the only purpose of section-4 by Improvement Trusts was to stop building activities so that the purpose of Acquisition was not thwarted so it was thought fit to take Section-6 date as the relevant date. In the present case there is a limitation of one year between Section-4 and section-6 and 12 % Additional Compensation under Section-23 -(1-A) is allowed over market rate till date of Award which is needed to be changed to 15 % per annum compounded quarterly. So the Section-23-(1-A) needs to be amended accordingly as this is the minimum rate at which the Land prices are increasing.
1 17. That the Proposed Amendment to Section-23-(2) of the Act, increasing the amount of Solatium from 30 % to 60 % is not needed and in fact as suggested by me in letter dated 23rd March-2007, it can be even reduced to 15 %. The only need is that correct Circle Rate, Correct market rate is ascertained and guidelines for comparing the Market rate of larger agricultural Area with respect to rate of small developed plot at 40 % of the small Plots rate is laid down. However the Government may retain the Sixty percent Solatium proposal with a rider that this sixty percent will be given only if the Landowner accepts the Compensation at Agricultural Market value and undertakes not to contest the Award by relying upon any sale of Land of less than one Acre for Non Agricultural purposes.
1 18. That proposal of Part-11A & Part-11 B of the Land Acquisition Amendment Bill 2009 as passed by the Lok Sabha are Useless as poor Farmers can not be asked to go to the state Headquarters of the State Authority as it is they are caught up in the web of the Land acquisition Mafia and the present Proposals are not going to decrease the Litigation. If the Government thinks that just by incorporating provisions of market value assessment on account of the Circle Rate also and increasing the Solatium to sixty percent then the Government is grossly mistaken as the contagious issue of agricultural Circle Rate vis a vis the residential Circle Rate has not been resolved in the proposed Amendment So the Authorities under Part-11A & Part-11 B of the Bill have to be DISTRICT LEVEL AUTHORITIES ONLY so that the Farmer can easily approach them.
I Trust that you will agree with the Suggestions. I will send more Suggestions in Part -3 of my Suggestions.
865, Block-B, Panki Kanpur-208020.